Welcome Welcome Welcome

Welcome to my blog station!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lush Favs

All these products can be found at http://www.lush.com/

Lush Handmade Cosmetics

This is the comforter bubble bar. For those who aren't aware of lush. It's a handmade cosmetics shop that sells handmade face and body products that are all natural and smell so so so good! The bubble bar is a big block that I cut into 4 pieces (for 4 baths) and I hold it in my hand underneath warm running bath water holding it in my hand and slowly rubbing my thumb against the bar until its completely dissolved. Many will crumble bubble bars under neath the water, but I find if you rub it slowly with your thumb you get more bubbles and then you don't have to find big pieces on the bottom of your tub while your bathing. But either way works :) This bar smells great like blackberries and cream and it makes your bath creamy so your skin feels very moisturized.


Next is the porridge soap. Made with oats and organic oranges makes this soap smell phenomenal. It has to be my favorite among all the others. Its just so unique and lathers up really creamy and I can still smell it after Im done in the tub/shower.

If you want a good lip scrub that lasts long then I would go with lush lip scrubs. It smells like candy and tastes like it too! (but I wouldn't recommend eating it though ;)
  • First make sure you have no lipgloss/lipstick on
  • Wet lips
  • Scoop a little bubblegum scrub on your finger (only a little bit, because it you grab to much it will just fall off your finger/lip.
  • Gently rub with index finger your scrub in small circles.
  • After, rinse your lips with alittle water
  • Lick the rest off your lips.
  • Follow by adding a moisturizing lipbalm. (I like to take a lip brush and apply vaseline on for moisture and shine)
Final results: Smooth exfoliated lips that are more plump.

Thanks for reading xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment